[TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:00:21 -0600
I think we should restrain our enthusiasm while praising :
         TT  SERVICE ON A BRAND NEW RADIOS

If and when I ever get my ORION;
I do NOT want to be having to send it back for SERVICE...even quick service.

Having purchased way too many ICOM radios  since the 1970s;
I never had to send one back, for anything close to an " out of box" type
failure.

I love our service department also, but they aren't supposed to be fixing
NEW radios, should be fixing OLD radios, that finally broke down after X years.

I apologize if anyone thinks these thoughts are inappropriate or unpure.

bill