[TenTec] FS Mint Jupiter 538 with acessories and extras

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Mint Jupiter 538 with acessories and extras
From: w4dkk@worldnet.att.net (David King)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:37:57 -0500
Hello, I have for sale a mint Ten-Tec Jupiter 538 firmware version 1.23,
with box, power cord, manual, floppy disk and accessory bag that came with
it. Also these accessories and extras in mint condition.

302J Remote Encoder
705  Desk Microphone
701  Hand Microphone
1210A  Ten-Tec Factory Assembled 10 to 2 meter transverter and manual
1208 20 to 6 meter transverter and manual
Donner Digital sound card interface for psk31, SSTV, any computer controlled
mode.

The price is $1225.00 plus shipping for all of the station, will not
separate. Reason for selling, going to try a different radio.
I work during the day so will answer emails as soon as I can. If you live
close to South East Tennessee, can arrange pick up and save you the
shipping.

73

David King
W4DKK