[TenTec] FS Mint Jupiter 538 with accessories and extras

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Mint Jupiter 538 with accessories and extras
From: w4dkk@att.net (David King)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:06:34 -0500
Hello, I have for sale a mint Ten-Tec Jupiter 538 firmware version 1.23, =
with box, power cord, manual, floppy disk and accessory bag that came =
with it. Also these accessories and extras in mint condition.

302J Remote Encoder=20
705  Desk Microphone
701  Hand Microphone
1210A  Ten-Tec Factory Assembled 10 to 2 meter transverter and manual
1208 20 to 6 meter transverter and manual
Donner Digital sound card interface for psk31, SSTV, any computer =
controlled mode.

The price is $1225.00 plus shipping for all of the station, will not =
separate. Reason for selling, going to try a different radio.  =20
I work during the day so will answer emails as soon as I can. If you =
live close to South East Tennessee, can arrange pick up and save you the =
shipping.

73

David King
W4DKK