[TenTec] Key Clicks Made Visible!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Key Clicks Made Visible!
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:18:13 -0500
Indeed there is much good software out there that you can use to examine
signals.  I use this stuff in my radio telescope work.  For frequency domain
signals I like SpectraPlus.  I use skypipe software for my time domain
signals.
And finally, I have my techtronics scope with a little bit of "antenna"
hooked to
one input to sample the signal right off the air.  All of the above are
recommended to the serious obsessive compulsive Ham...like me  :))

73 de Gary, AA2IZ