[TenTec] FS: Matched Set of 3 Svetlana 811A's....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Matched Set of 3 Svetlana 811A's....
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:28:31 -0600
I have a brand new matched set of 3 RF Parts branded Svetlana 811A ceramic
base and top tubes for sale.  These were the original OEM tubes for the
Centaur 416.

This was a spare set I purchased new in 2000 after hearing that the tubes
for the Centaur were no longer going to be made (which incidently led to the
Centaur being dropped by Ten-Tec as well for lack of "good" tubes).

I'm asking $60 plus $7 for UPS shipping.  I just listed them on eBay ( Item
# 1942210769 ) and have it set up for instant purchase at the above price.
If you want them but don't want to go the eBay route email me asap and I'll
cancel the sale there. If I remember right the tubes cost me over $100 as a
matched set.

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, Wisconsin USA EN54pc