[TenTec] TenTec equipment for newcomers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec equipment for newcomers
From: vern@mantlelamp.com (Vernon J. Kunes, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:09:50 -0500
I'll just add my 2 cents for what it is worth. After attending the =
TenTec hamfest this year, I have come away with the following =
observations about TenTec. The company and their staff are of the =
highest caliber. The staff, including the president, took the time to =
talk to me and honestly answer any questions I had. They explained the =
good (and bad) points of equipment I asked about, cheerfully to boot =
(which is a feat in itself, considering the pressure they were under =
running the hamfest!)! They are very ham radio oriented, and acturally =
care about the end users of their products. Their world class service =
and support goes to support this very idea. I am not saying that, once =
in a while, a defective product doesn't roll off the line. This is =
common in any manufacturing. If you wanted a custom, handcrafted model, =
the price would astronomical! If you have any doubts about the integrity =
of TenTec, take the time next year to go to their hamfest, and I am sure =
that all your doubts will be laid to rest and you will see how I formed =
my opinion. This is my personal opinion, and is founded by fact.
Vern  N2YZS  Happy Holidays.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---