[TenTec] Callsignsoftware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Callsignsoftware
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:38:15 -0500
The new software promises some interesting enhancment to the Pegasus
operation, but when I queried them about the details, all I got was an
answer that that was proprietary technology. For example, the standard
TenTec sotware provides for two levels of RF attenuation (off and approx 15
dB when on). The CallsignSoftware's software advertises three levels. When I
asked what the third level was, I was told that it was proprietary.

Mark