[TenTec] Advice on Morse Code and Computers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Advice on Morse Code and Computers
From: Richard.Knox@veridian.com (Richard.Knox@veridian.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:58:13 -0500
Good Morning Members of the Group!

    Over the Holidays I'd like to experiment with sending and receiving morse
code via computer and keyboard with my TT Corsair II station.  If anyone has
experience with doing this  using the MFJ  1275T soundcard to rig interface, I
would be most appreciative if you would share with me your experiences and
insights.    Please e-mail me direct if you think this would not be of interest
to the general Group here.    E-mail address  is:  Richard.Knox@Veridian.com.

   Thanks and 73!    de KD4BRL   Dick Knox