[TenTec] Ten Tec QRP Rigs For Sale!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec QRP Rigs For Sale!
From: n8luv_jm@juno.com (James E McClellan)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:20:13 -0500
Happy Holidays Everyone!

I really didn't want to do this, however, to make Christmas work at this
house I must sell some of my pride TenTec QRP rigs. For sale are:

        1. Argonaut 509 with TenTec external matching #208 cw filter,
TenTec external matching #206 calibrater, matching TenTec #210 qrp pwr
sup for the 509, books and all connecting cables. All are in pristine
condition! You will not find a cleaner 509 station! This was only used on
field days with solar panels. My favorite qrp station to date!
        Price - $390.00 firm which does include shipping CONUS

        2. Argo-556 (qrp brother to the Scout - Becoming Hard To Find!).
This comes with 3 band modules, 80, 40, and 20 mtrs. Audio on this unit
is superb. Argo is like new - pristine! Rarely used (made 14 contacts in
last 18 months). Jones filter is super! Great station for on the go QRP!
        Price - $445.00 firm which does include shipping CONUS

        3. Scout-555 (Pwr can be turned down to qrp level). This station
comes with the following band modules: 160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, and
10 (missing only the 12mtr module). (These band modules are getting very
hard to find as TenTec has no more stock!) Like the Argo, the Scout is
like new! Jones filter is something to behold! Used maybe 10 times with a
battery as pwr sup. Great portable rig with a little extra power if
needed!
        Price - $645.00 firm which does include shipping CONUS

First come first serve! Act quickly on these absolute like new QRP prize
stations! If no action on items, off to ebay!

Please contact:
        Jim McClellan --- N8LUV
        1123 Hancock St.
        Port Huron, MI --- 48060