[TenTec] For Sale:

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale:
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:41:18 -0600
Dave:  FYI, I've been watching your posts as they have come buy.  I bought
an as new Centurion in October for $1250, and, if I'm not mistaken, the guy
I bought it from paid less than that from the former owner.  The former
owner offered it to me at one time last year for something in the $1100
range (which would have been a really good deal), but I couldn't afford it
then.  I thought $1250 was a fair price.

Please--I'm not telling you what to do, but there may be something to Mike's
comment.

Joe Koppi, W0SU
St. Paul, MN 55118