[TenTec] Callsign Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Callsign Software
From: mayhill8@iapdatacom.net (Joe Palmer)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:34:36 -0500
Hello To All:

Several days ago I purchased the Pegasus software from Mike.  I am a sub
novice when it comes to computers and could not get it to work
correctly.  Mike and Rich worked with me for several days before the
problem was discovered.  I had failed to download the latest TT software
for my Pegasus.  Their customer service skills are outstanding.  So nice
to see folks like this are still around.  WOW!!!! what doesn't this
software do.  Buy yourself a gift that will last forever.  73........Joe
.....KS8M