[TenTec] Misunderstanding

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Misunderstanding
From: ku4qd@earthlink.net (Caitlyn Martin)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:40:21 -0500
Hi, everyone,

When I said, in my for sale posting for my Scout, I needed the mic. for
my Argo, I got lots of congratulatory posts on my decision to buy an
Argonaut V, and informing me that the mic. would come with the new rig.
I really, really appreciate the nice thoughts, but I can't afford an
Argonaut V right now.  I bought an Argo (not an abbreviation), as in
model 556, the QRP version of the Scout.  It didn't come with a mic.

I realize y'all want me to have the best.  It's really a nice thought.
Maybe later, but not now :)

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Caity
KU4QD