[TenTec] FS: RX-340 rcvr

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: RX-340 rcvr
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:06:51 -1000
Hi,

Am offering my RX-340 for $3000.  I've had it just short
of one year.  But must sell to pay for my coming Orion, hi.
If no one wants it now,  I will ship it to TT for trade-in for
partial pay for my Orion set up.  340 is a great rcvr, if you are
not familiar with it,  info at this TT web site:

http://www.tentec.com/rx340.htm

Price new is $3950.  I have been using it teamed with a Pegasus.
RX-340 was main rcvr;  Peg was the sub rcvr in system tied
together with N4PY software,  really neat.

73,  Jim  KH7M