[TenTec] Centurion with 2 rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion with 2 rigs
From: w5jay@cox-internet.com (Jay Bromley)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:22:35 -0800
HI Jim,

I will take a stab at this.  Maybe Gary was referring to you using the
digital modes with the rigs relay coming in first and the PTT Centurion
relay coming in second which would hot switch the amplifiers relay?

However I did use my Centurion with the QSK on the Omni 6 and the PTT on the
Kenwood radios.  But I was using SSB on the Kenwood's with a foot
switch/relay combo that would key the amp first and then the Kenwood's PTT
line.  It was a crude non-QSK sequential keying, but effective.

Anyway before I built the relay and foot switch setup I hooked up the
Kenwood's direct with no problems.  However your mileage may vary!

Gud luck and 73 de jay/w5jay..