[TenTec] Question about using Logging software with the Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Question about using Logging software with the Jupiter
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:17:00 -0000
My N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter Control Program has a setting called
"Jupiter Logging Mode Only".  In this mode it will work with the Jupiter
in front panel mode.  What it also does that is quite nice is export
a pegasus file interface so that any logging program that works
with the pegasus will work with the Jupiter in front panel mode
with my software also running.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC