[TenTec] Jupiter Audio vs. DSP

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Audio vs. DSP
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:44:02 -0500
Right !  Exactly Right !

This is why we need to push our favorite vendors to use at least 32
bits.  At work - where I don't have to pay for the equipment, Hi Hi, - we
use 64 bit stuff.  It's outstanding compared to what has been
traditionally affordable in the Ham world.

However, prices have been going down rapidly as DSP gains
popularity.  I hope we can afford 32 bits now.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ