[TenTec] Re: Jupiter Cooling Fan?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Jupiter Cooling Fan?
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (William Mansey; WA2PVK)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:14:15 -0500
I do not have any widgets!  :-(  Will some hooziewotzits serve as a suitable
alternative?
ACTUALLY - - - In all seriousness - - - the idea of using those expansion
things is a great idea.  (I believe that they are called Mollies)
I have not, yet, needed a fan on my Jupiter's heat sink but this is how I
will attach one to that and also eventually to my Orion should additional
cooling be needed.

I wish everyone here on the Reflector and at Ten-Tec a Healthy, Happy, and
SAFE New Year!    73,  Bill

---