[TenTec] 2 transciever to 1 amp ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2 transciever to 1 amp ?
From: calderman@cox.net (Chester)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:20:11 -0500
Gary,

        That I know of there is no product that will do this. I built up
a wafer switch that would let me switch from my Omni 6 to my Corsair II,
and then throw a 1x2 antenna switch to the rig I wanted to use. The
unused antenna (drive) port was terminated to a 50 ohm load. You just
have to decide which connection lines you want to switch, draw up your
own schematic, and then wire up the switch. You must also make sure you
have the drive set correct on both radios. It worked just fine until I
lost my brain cell and sold my Corsair II.

Tom/W4BQF

Chester Alderman
calderman@cox.net