[TenTec] Jupiter/AT11MP Autotuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/AT11MP Autotuner
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (winjones@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:44:50 -0800
Kent,
I missed most of this thread, but I also added an LDG AT-11MJ to my Jupiter
about six months ago. I was surprised that it wouldn't get my swr down below
about 1.6 or so and I often had to retune several times to reach that point.

On the other hand, my external LDG AT-11 has no trouble tuning and gets the
SWR down close to 1.0 usually on the first try.

I posted something about my problem on this reflector and had a reply from
LDG. They suggested I try tuning the trimmer capacitor on the tuner. I just
haven't got around to taking the cover off my Jupiter again and doing this.

Has anyone tried this trimmer tuning?

73, Winston  K4CWQ