[TenTec] Century/22 AGC mod: urban legend?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century/22 AGC mod: urban legend?
From: rcook@hiwaay.net (roger)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:23:35 -0600
Gene,
I made the mod on one of these Many years ago, I am not sure but I think I
used the Mod for the Corsair I or maybe the Argosy. If you will find one of
these Mods they are the exact same.  I do remember that the mod was not
exactly the hang time that I wanted and I used a different value cap or
resistor to make it to my liking. It sure makes a fine rig better.
KO4O
Roger