[TenTec] Jupiter with W2IHY Audio Equalizer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter with W2IHY Audio Equalizer
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:31:19 -0600
I just want to agree with those on this list that spoke well of the W2IHY
equalizer and the Jupiter.  I struggled with my Jupiter and a HM10 Heil mic
for the last few months until I bought one of these nifty equalizers.  The
difference is amazing, and I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Not only does the device work well, but the Julius, W2IHY, is great at
getting things sorted out.  Good product and great customer service is quite
a combination.

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS
President, Rock River Radio Club