[TenTec] Running TT amps (Centurion) with the Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Running TT amps (Centurion) with the Corsair II
From: AB9M@aol.com (AB9M@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 11:12:36 2003
There is another (TenTec approved) way to mod the Corsair II for QSK. And it
does NOT require an additional cable to control the amplifier on SSB.

I can't find the letter from TenTec that described the mod, but my schematic
shows I cut the T/R wire between the CONTROL board (80978) terminal 97 and
MODE SWITCH board (80982) then extended each remaining wire to phono jacks on
the rear panel (I used the 12 Volt jacks after removing the power to them).
TR IN to Control board. TR OUT to Mode Switch. - This is called the Paragon
keying mod.

Good luck,

Gary Huber - AB9M@aol.com
Webmaster for <A