[TenTec] FS: Omni VI+ (Opt 3)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VI+ (Opt 3)
From: dlabat@tcinternet.net (Dave LaBat)
Date: Tue Jan 28 11:22:49 2003
I have to downsize my station so the Omni is going to be replaced by something
much smaller. This is a good to excellent condition Omni VI that was factory
updated via Option 3 to Omni VI+ level. Rig was back to TenTec within the past
6 months to update boards, add latest BCB filters and full check out, Rig works
very well. Only stock filters left, already sold the optional filters. Manual
and box included.
Price: $1400, will include matching PS at $1500. All plus actual shipping from
Minneapolis.

Thanks for reading this.
Dave K0XH