[TenTec] W8JI eham.net article on key clicks

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] W8JI eham.net article on key clicks
From: ascanand@harris.com (Scanandoah, Alan)
Date: Wed Jan 29 08:26:26 2003
That's also in line with Tom's statement (paraphrased) that most manufacturers
design SSB rigs, then toss in CW as an afterthought. I started out with TT gear
when I was a kid and got hooked on code.  I've tried quite a few other rigs over
the years, but none of them have the same "feel" when working CW.

Al, K2ZN