[TenTec] Ten Tec Gear FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Gear FOR SALE
From: Davebarlow36@msn.com (David Barlow)
Date: Fri Jan 31 10:41:20 2003
I have a Model 422 Ten Tec Centurion Amp For Sale. $1295.00 Plus shipping and
Insurance. I have all Shipping cartons and manuals and paper work.

Also have a Ten Tec Jupiter, with a model 302 Remote. and a 705 Desk Mic and a
Absolutely brand new  D104 Silver Eagle Desk Mic. I also have a Ten Tec 307c
speaker. I am not sure what to ask for this package, ( and it will be a
package) .Also it must sell before I will sell the Centurion. Everything is as
new. I know of no other way of putting it. Again I have all shipping cartons,
manuals and paper work for the above gear. The D104 has been modified to work
with the Jupiter, and by the way it works very well. I have had great reports.
I guess if any one is interested in the Jupiter and accessories that I have
listed with it, E mail me at Davebarlow36@msn.com  or my telephone number is
760-256-3359.
Tell me what you think it is worth to you, or make me an offer with in reason.
Thank You for reading my E Mail
Dave Barlow/WA6CQJ
Barstow, Ca. 92311