[TenTec] Trade: TS-2000 for Jupiter/accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade: TS-2000 for Jupiter/accessories
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Sat Feb 1 16:57:15 2003
Hi,
The trade I previously had did not materialize, so I am still looking for a
trade involving a Jupiter with accessories + cash (or possibly a 6N2 VHF
rig).

My TS-2000 is as new, about 3 months old and comes with everything it did
when I bought it.  Let me know what you have if interested.  I do not want
to sell outright at this time. Might consider another brand late model rig
( 756 Pro/MK V Field), so if you have an interesting trade let me know
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J