[TenTec] Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+
From: dhillebrandt@cfl.rr.com (Dave Hillebrandt)
Date: Wed Feb 5 05:52:40 2003
hi mark, Just bought an omni vi option 3 from a guy on this list yesterday
for very same reasons you mentioned. Know it will be a great rig and very
excited to get it. Like you though, even if I had the money, would not run
out and get the new rig as they are always doing fixes to new models no
matter if they're ten tec, yaesu, kenwood or whatever. Think I'd wait at
least a year or more but know the feeling of being excited and wanting the
newest and greatest. Just can't afford it. Dave W4CI