[TenTec] N4PY Screen Capture - Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Screen Capture - Argonaut V
From: w2nra@w2nra.com (Art Searle)
Date: Thu Feb 6 21:31:46 2003
Hi Floyd,

You are right, the Argonaut V works like a Pegasus.  So you are just
swapping file info for rig control .  As long as you point to the directory
where the Pegasus files go it should work fine.  To the best of my knowledge
N4PY software with DXbase does the following (if I don't forget something):

1. Frequency from radio into log (DXbase determines mode)
2. Frequency from radio into packet or internet spot window
3. Click on packet or internet spot load frequency into radio (N4PY software
determines mode)
4. Click on DX Info Window spot load frequency into radio (N4PY software
determines mode)
5. Use Set HF Frequency window to change radio frequency.  Acts as
additional memories.  You can also pull frequency from radio into this
window to add.

Of course N4PY software does a lot more than this.  This is just a list of
what interacts between DXbase and N4PY.

Sorry I can't be of any further assistance.  Maybe some of the more
experienced Pegasus users here can assist you.

73,
Art
W2NRA