[TenTec] 262M PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 262M PS
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu Feb 13 13:38:29 2003
Lane,

That power supply came before the model 280.  I believe the model 280 was
the first to have over-voltage protection.  I belive the 262M is well
regualted but has no over-voltage protection in case the power output
transistor short circuits.  Tentec sold an add-on kit for it that was a
crow-bar circuit for over-voltage protection.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net