[TenTec] Mail Replies - What Happened?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mail Replies - What Happened?
From: rckchp@comcast.net (rich a.)
Date: Sun Feb 16 12:03:54 2003
If a "glitch at the server" caused the change, it would seem that once he
learned what happened the list administrator could have (should have) made
that known and effectively stopped the critism. Right or wrong, I think it
is the percieved "I don't care what the members want" attitude that has
fueled the discontent.

Rich (putting on my firesuit, ready to be flamed) K2CPE