[TenTec] Scout 555 coax jumpers.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout 555 coax jumpers.
From: ewell@e-isco.com (Mail)
Date: Mon Feb 17 13:49:36 2003
Hi Stuart:

       I will do some more research, however I contacted TenTec and they
are going to send me four connectors.  I will be able to make the jumper
cables that I need.  I will report what I find on my Scout 555 noise floor
soon.  I have located an area where the noise is, but have to do some more
test to be able to present any thing of value.
     The direct type of receiver has it's own problems, but still a very
workable
receiver.
    Thanks for the information.

Ed  73  K7DXV