[TenTec] Omni V.9 Upgrade Chip

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V.9 Upgrade Chip
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sat Feb 22 11:07:40 2003
I have seen several people recently having difficulty getting the
microprocessor chip from Newark Electronics for my Omni V.9 upgrade,
especially people in Europe.  I have decided to make it a lot easier for
people to do this upgrade.  I have purchased several of the chips myself and
have them all programmed and ready to go.  By me purchasing the chips in
bulk, it is actually cheaper for people to get the chips directly through
me.  I am selling these chips for $20 a piece including shipping  and
handling charges.  This is a zero profit service that I am providing for
people that want to upgrade their Omni V to get greatly enhanced function.
If you are interested in upgrading your Omni V, send me an email at
n4py@earthlink.net for full details.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC