[TenTec] multiple rigs to one speaker?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] multiple rigs to one speaker?
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sun Feb 23 11:09:03 2003
Tim,

I use a simple multi position switch.  A few years ago,  I came across some
surplus project boxes. I think they had originally included crystals for
changing frequencies of CB radios (sliders). Each box contained a two pole 6
position rotary switch. I added jacks on the back of the box and can switch
up to six radios to one speaker.

Mark

P.S. I also used one of the boxes to make a 6 position input for the aux
connector to my stereo so I could hook up more than one aux device.