[TenTec] Johnson PS ??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Johnson PS ??
From: feutz@wctc.net (Ron Feutz)
Date: Sun Feb 23 22:56:15 2003
Rich,

I tried to reply off-reflector but your email address on QRZ bounces.  I am
an EFJ dealer and if you can send me a pic or model number I will try to ID
the PS and will send you a copy of a manual.  I'm not a tech myself but
have the people to do the job.  The EFJ repeater power supplies are brutes.

Ron - WA9IRV