[TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Wed Feb 26 21:20:00 2003
Vibroplex's current web page shows an Alabama address and a photo of current
owner W4OA.  And I don't recall seeing any recent news items of MFJ buying
them (and if that did happen, I'd assume that they'd shortly be relocated to
MS, just like Hygain and so many others have been)

Please, things are bad enough, don't scare me like that!

73, ron wn3vaw

"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
"Certainly!  You take the blonde, and I'll take the one in the turban!"
-- Young Frankenstein