[TenTec] Info on connecting W4PY and Logger

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Info on connecting W4PY and Logger
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Tue Mar 4 18:33:07 2003
Keith,

You need to configure in LOGGER the folder that my n4py program is installed
in.  "c:\n4py" is the default but you could have specified another one.
Also, make sure logger is using the ten-tec file interface and not the n4py
file interface. I know LOGGER can use either one.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC