[TenTec] CW Contests and IP3

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Contests and IP3
From: eqtc@xs4all.nl (D.W. Harms PA2DWH)
Date: Fri Mar 7 13:09:59 2003
Hi John,

I think that the difference you noticed is caused by phase-noise of the PLL!
Not many manufacturers list the phase-noise value, but a radio with good IP3
performance can be severely degraded by that.
Needless to mention that TT-radio's are known to have good phase-noise
performance ;)

73, Dick/PA2DWH