[TenTec] Any info on Orion at Charlotte?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Any info on Orion at Charlotte?
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sat Mar 8 19:33:57 2003
I was there.  I talked with Scott, Stan, and Doug.  They had two Orion's
there.  One of them was turned on but without an antenna.  It seemed to be
working quite well.  The front panel control is coming along nicely.  Stan
said the Orion was very close to delivery, possibly just 1 to 2 weeks away.
The only holdup is the front panel control software.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC