[TenTec] replacement knobs for 238A tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] replacement knobs for 238A tuner
From: wq8q@earthlink.net (WQ8Q)
Date: Mon Mar 10 13:45:09 2003
I'm on my 3rd set, and I refuse to stick anything but TenTec knobs on there
. . . so I'll keep calling Stan as long as they keep breaking.  Maybe
they'll take the hint, maybe not! When I bought the 238A (new from TenTec)
the knobs were broken when I unpacked it!  For a few cents more they could
have gotten knobs with brass inserts!  Great tuner; bad knobs.

73 de Rick, WQ8Q