[TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs end of story

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs end of story
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Tue Mar 11 09:54:26 2003
It turned out Radio Shack has pairs of knobs with brass inserts that are big
enough to do the job.  $1.79/pair.  The only downside is they look like
front panel knobs for 1960s vintage equipment and don't quite match the
snazzy more modern look of the 238A, but they work for me since I never was
all that hung up about looks.  tnx for the advice & 73 everyone,

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com

p.s.  Ads in QST say Icom is discounting the Pro and ProII $200.  They are
throwing in the "$400" power supply (since when did a black box rig p.s.
cost $400?) for free.