[TenTec] Re: Knobs and the ProII sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Knobs and the ProII sale
From: wd9frf@att.net (Jim Esser)
Date: Wed Mar 12 13:32:02 2003
Not much of a coincidence.  Watching local computer component ads, it is
clear that when Best Buy runs a special on a specific component, hard disk,
DVD, monitor, etc., CompUSA, Staples, OfficeMax, etc. often have the same
special.  Same holds true of other retail stuff from electronics to
furniture and cosmetics.  I expect that it is a manufacturer's special that
is available to all their retailers.

ICOM knows darn well what the competition, Ten Tec included, is doing and
targets specials accordingly.  I'd bet that AES and HRO aren't footing the
whole bill for all those free power suppliers.

Jim, WD9FRF
ail