[TenTec] Omni VI & Titan tuning repeatability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI & Titan tuning repeatability
From: althofft@concentric.net (Tom A)
Date: Mon Mar 17 08:47:51 2003
I've gone to Surplus Sales' website.  I don't see physical dimensions for
the various mica/ceramic caps posted there.

1) Are there archives of old Ten-Tec newsgroup postings that I can search
through for details on what components others have ordered.  If so...where
are they located?

2) Is there anyone who can privately e-mail me the list of caps that they
ordered from Surplus Sales for their Titan..ie. part #'s etc.

3) Any "gotchas" I need to look out for when I'm ripping out the loading
caps?  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tom K2TA
tom@k2ta.com