[TenTec] Guidance and Insights

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Guidance and Insights
From: K9RB@bellsouth.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Wed Mar 19 15:00:44 2003
Conversely, Dick, my thoughts are that the VI+ will retain its current value
or even go somewhat higher in price. As demand increases for a top line rig
and there is no other Ten Tec rigs, or any other for that matter in its
price range with the great Omni VI+ overall performance and options that it
provides to its owners. It has made its mark as the finest CW rig, as well
as having the best weak signal receive capabilities already and that
reputation won't easily fade away with the competition being what it is
today. The Orion may very well outperform the Omni VI+ once it is released,
but at nearly twice the price of a used Omni VI+, there is a relatively
limited market for rigs in that price range, while plenty of demand for Omni
VI+'s in the $1500-$2000 range depending on condition and optional filter
compliment, of course. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-