[TenTec] FS Omni VI option 3 with all filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni VI option 3 with all filters
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 13:23:30 2003
Folks -
I have two hobbies. The primary hobby is Scottish fiddling. I have an
opportunity to by a rather rare instrument and need to raise funds. Thus this
Omni is up for sale. What can I say: I love it and it is a dynamite rig in
great shape. Has all filters in place (500 and 250 on the 6Mhz board). Checked
out by Ten Tec in December, 2002. No smoke around it and no discernable
scratches that I am aware of. Very clean. I love this rig and hate to sell it,
but the musical hobby is very importanmt to me also. Price is $1455 plus
shipping CONUS. No power supply but does include manuals and hand mike.
73/Tim NZ7C