[TenTec] Sale: RX-340 & Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sale: RX-340 & Jupiter
From: w5jay@alltel.net (Jay Bromley)
Date: Fri Mar 28 12:20:11 2003
Hi Guys,
Still trying to condense here.  I got no hits the last time I posted the
RX-340 so this time I am listing it for $3160 shipped.  I got the RX-340
last summer while I was down at the TenTec factory.  The rig is mint and
lives in a non-smoking environment.  Also I have a mint Jupiter, 302 encoder
tuning pod, and I have upgraded the knobs to match the 302 pod.   I bought
the Jupiter last fall during the Ten Tec Hamfest.  I will sell the Jupiter
for $950 with accessories.  Since these make a super duo with N4PY software
I will sell them as a package for $3900 shipped.  Both rigs were picked up
by yours truly and not rough handled by UPS.  I also have all the original
manuals and boxes for both rigs.

Many thanks and 73 de jay/w5jay..

Cell Phone is 479-651-7012