[TenTec] Century 22

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century 22
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Fri Mar 28 20:13:18 2003
The model number of the internal keyer board for the Century 22 is the 679.
However, the same board is used in the external 670 keyer. I just bought a
used 670, took the board out and mounted it inside the Century 22. It would
probably be easy to install any keyer board inside, although they wouldn't
fit the mounting holes like the 670 does.
73, Winston  K4CWQ