[TenTec] Titan Amp Inquiry

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Titan Amp Inquiry
From: paul_nix@ticnet.com (Paul N. Nix)
Date: Sun Mar 30 18:47:42 2003
Saturday Afternoon

Ref: http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/tentec/2003-March/032096.html

George;

I'm in the process of getting a Titan up-and-running (bought it
2 weeks ago and checking it out before applying power) and your
comments were of interest.

I think the RF deck and power supply I've got are of different
'generations' but I'm getting mixed reports of which is newer.

To your knowlege is it the 'old' or 'newer' RF deck that has the
"Hi/Lo" Voltage switch as opposed to "QSK/PTT" ? My RF deck has
the "QSK/PTT" Mode switch but the power supply does not have a
"Hi/Lo" Voltage switch (it has a 'High/Low' fan speed switch).

Regards;

Paul Nix; WB5AGF     (paul_nix@ticnet.com)
Garland, Texas

                           - End -