[TenTec] RX-320D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-320D
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Tue Apr 1 10:13:52 2003
I believe all that is different with the RX-320D is an
added output for the 12KHz IF signal. What puzzles me
is how the DRM software deals with the 2.5KHz tuning
step size of the RX-320 LO. As you may recall the
final frequency 1Hz tuning steps for the RX-320 are
done in its DSP code. Or is the assumption that all
DRM signals will be on the even 2.5, 5, or 10 KHz? Has
anyone played with the DRM software?

Duane
N9DG