[TenTec] Paddle connector / speaker connector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paddle connector / speaker connector
From: mnewell1@austin.rr.com (Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC)
Date: Tue Apr 1 19:20:47 2003
The Orion operating manual is now available on
the Ten Tec web site at:

http://www.tentec.com/TT565.htm

If the date updated at the top of the page doesn't show
April 1, 2003, click the reload or refresh button on your
browser.

Scroll down the page to the link that lets you view
the manual.

73,

Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX