[TenTec] Orion in the Shack.......Enough Pictures

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion in the Shack.......Enough Pictures
From: W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com (W1GOR)
Date: Thu Apr 3 18:13:20 2003
Bill,

I suspect that many of the new owners are in a state of shock, after waiting
so long for delivery... Consider that they are still getting used to the
radio, and trying out all of the bells and whistles...  Relax, my friend,
the user comments will be appearing here in short order...  I went through
this when I ordered my Jupiter and wanted some... (actually ANY) feedback
from present owners...  It was worth the wait...  Anything from Tentec is
worth the wait...  It's like fine wine... and good cheese...  'Tis gotta age
a wee bit, laddy...

vy 73 de Larry - W1GOR